If you want feedback on your startup from experienced CEOs, then join us for the Startup Feedback Workshop. Top local CEOs will listen to your pitch and provide you with feedback on your idea, your pitch and your business. Can you explain your idea clearly? Does your business make sense? What is needed for your startup to be successful? Gain valuable insights through critical feedback on your business and on other startups.
On the upcoming 25-Feb-2016 (Thursday), we will be organizing workshop featuring Ganesh Kumar Bangah, Founder of MOL (MALAYSIAN-based and Nasdaq-listed e-payment enabler MOL Global Inc). MOL also owns Friendster after its acquisition in 2009.
Who should Attend?
- Anyone who wants feedback from a leading local CEO
- Anyone who has an idea for a startup or an early-stage company
- Anyone who needs practice and expert advice on pitching
What is the Agenda?
- Welcome and Socializing
- Introduction to the Founder Institute
- Public Office Hours with a Top CEO
- Question and Answer
Schedule for the night:
- 6.30pm: Registration
- 7.00pm: Welcome and Introduction to FI
- 7.15pm: Entrepreneur Journey of Ganesh Kumar Bangah, Founder of MOL
- 8.00pm: Updates from ECommerce Division, MDEC
- 8.30pm: Q&A
The event is free, everyone are welcome to join us for a fun and fruitful evening!
Read more about the event and register here at FI’s official page.