Penang has a fast growing startup ecosystem, and entrepreneurs here are lucky to have so many resources available to help them in their journey. However, many people don’t know about all of the resources available, the differences between them, or what resources are right for them. At “How to Start Up in Penang”, we will gather representatives from different entrepreneurial organizations, and top local entrepreneurs, to outline the local resources and provide tips on how to build a startup in Penang.
Who Should Attend?
- Anyone who is launching or thinking about launching a local startup
- Anyone who wants to meet local investors, accelerators, co-working spaces, and founders
- Anyone who wants to learn about the resources available for local entrepreneurs
What is the Agenda?
- Welcome and Socializing
- Introductory to Founder Institute Penang
- Sharing Session #1: by Li Chau Ging (Switch)
- Sharing Session #2: by Radin Ikram
- Question and Answer Session
- Discussion and Drinks at a Local Bar or Restaurant
Both very seasoned entrepreneur in Penang, Li Chau Ging and Radin Ikram will share about HOW and WHY they quitted their job as engineer and started their own business to become founder and entrepreneur. Don’t missed out these inspiring talk that can spark your business ideas.
The event is happening on:
Date: 2016-01-12, 6:30 p.m. at @CAT Penang. Register FOC for the event here.