If you are curious about what it is like to run a successful startup, then join us for Startup Founder 101. Hear candid talks by successful entrepreneurs, sharing best practices, strategies and mistakes to avoid from those who have done it before. How do you get started on your entrepreneurial journey? How do you find talented people to join your team? What is it really like to build a successful company?
Who Should Attend?
- Anyone who has an idea for a startup or an early-stage company
- Anyone that is interested in joining a new startup or looking for a co-founder
- Anyone curious about what it is like to build a successful startup
What are some of the Topics?
- What is it like to be a successful founder
- What are the first steps in an entrepreneurial journey
- How do you know if you have a good or bad idea
- How to recruit initial Co-Founders, employees and partners
- How to setup a company
- Types of company
- What are some of the obligations in setting up a company
- Director vs Shareholder
- Shareholder agreements
- and more…
What is the Agenda?
- Welcome and Socializing
- Introduction to the Founder Institute
- Talks on Founding a Company
- Question and Answer
- Attendee Pitching
- Discussion and Drinks at a Local Bar or Restaurant
The event will be happening on 1st December, 6:30pm at @CAT, Wisma Yeap Chor Ee, Georgetown, Penang.
This event is free to attend, join FI for a fun evening!
For more free startup events, visit http://FI.co/events.